Move In Guarantee
7 Day Move In Guarantee
LEASE WITH PEACE OF MIND
It’s important to us that you love your new home. If you are not satisfied with your apartment home during the first 7 days of your lease, you are able to change your mind, cancel your lease agreement and move out within 30 days without penalty.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will sign a lease agreement for the full duration of the lease term. You will pay a deposit, fees and rent according to the lease agreement.
- If you choose to move-out within the first 7 days of occupancy simply notify us in writing of your intent to vacate
- We will confirm back in writing of our receipt of your notice
- We will waive any lease break fees outlined in the lease agreement
- Any costs associated with moving will be your responsibility
- Any pre-paid rent and deposit will be refunded, with the exception of the days you occupied the apartment and any charges incurred for damages, cleaning or utilities
- You must vacate your apartment within 30 days of moving in
- This offer may only be used once and does not apply to current residents or renewal lease agreements
I went to UNC and have lived in several different communities since I graduated, this one has the best set up and convenience for Carrboro. The office staff I think are super pleasant to chat with and always helpful. I see a lot of my neighbors at the gym and we wave and chat. I enjoy living here, and can- - Resident
I have lived here for almost a year now and I have loved every minute in this neighborhood. The front office staff have greeted me by name since day one and have always treated me kindly. The maintenance staff goes above and beyond for you if you give them the chance to. The price is right for this neighborhood!- - Madalyn P.
I was supposed to be subleasing with a young lady, but plans changed. Kelly, the leasing manager, was very attentive to my needs. She was very polite, as well as the rest of the office staff. They treat you with respect, will get in contact with you, and will do everything to accommodate to your needs.- - Diana O.
I love the all the staff here , they are so friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond for their residents with different things they offer from breakfast to gift wrapping station for Christmas.- - Norma A.
Kelly has helped me a lot since I came to live here has made me feel happy and comfortable, is very friendly and is always there to help solve my questions and concerns! she is the best one !!! By the way collins crossings is a very nice place to live!- - Resident
I have loved living here since I first moved in 2 years ago! I went with their roommate option and they matched me with a great roommate. Their distance to town and the University is the best part. The staff go above and beyond to make my time here awesome!- - Resident